Cancer Treatment Services

Monday, July 19, 2010

How to die without pain?

I am very old and it is my time to go. I would like to know how to die without any pain? Any suggestions? Is it possible to some how die in your sleep? Please do not try to change my mind it would only be cruel to let me live longer in pain. If you know a way please help.



Very serious responses only!!!!!!
i would probably just take a lot of sleeping pills, and write a long letter to your family explaining the situation. Unfortunately, Dr. Kevorkian was banned from practicing his assisted suicide, which helped people such as yourself die in a peaceful and pain-free manner, with their loved ones around to see them go.
I know your not gonna like this but even if you think killing yourself is justified ,if anyone told you how then in a way they would be assisting you and assisted suicide is illegal



And think if a child where to come across this?
You

No comments:

Post a Comment