Cancer Treatment Services

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tooth extraction AFTER an infection.?

new years eve, i started experiences some pain in my lower right tooth, nothing was open on new years day so i had to wait till the next day to call the dentist. he said i had an infection and put me on antibiotics and pain killers to kill the pain. well that night, i got a little bubble on my gum, and than the pain went away, but my cheek started swelling up. i called the dentist and they sent me to an oral surgeon to drain the infection, he said i had cellulitis, i finished the antibiotics last sunday, and i got my tooth out today. he put me back on more antibiotics, but i was wondering how the infection goes away? will it spread now that my tooth is out? will it get worse im afraid its going to come back.. thats the last thing i want! if anyone knows any information on this.. please help!
should kill the infection, now that the tooth is out.....the infection should subside and go way. If your very concerned...see another dentist....it appears ypu do not have faith in YOUR dentist. Is this someone you have seen for years??? Is he your dentist normally?? My dentist has been my dentist for 16 years and he would have opened up for me on New Years Day-no matter what. Also It cost me 22,000 and years..to realize that going to the dentist at least two times a year for cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment