Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brownish and pinkish spotting?

January 13th I started my period and last my normal 5 days and usually get my period on the same day of every month unless its a day early or a day late.





February 28th I started my period which was late and last 3 days which is irregular





March 13 I thought I started my period but it was a pinkish and brownish color and lasted 3 days


Day 1 - it was pinkish and brownish color only when i wiped my self (no spotting on my underwear)


Day 2 - woke up and went to the restroom and wiped myself and heavy blood so put on a pad, later that day i went to the restroom and no sign of spotting on the pad


Day 3 - finally it was gone by in a couple of hours from waking up.





March 24 i got brownish spotting again but not too bad


and as for today i took a pregnancy test which came out negative


Also for the past couple of days Ie been feeling tired and been having back aches and on my right side next to my collarbone it starts giving me sharp pains once in a while and also been having wierd different cramping like if im getting my period but when i go check theres nothing there.


What can all this be?



You need to go to your ob/gyn asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment