Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Will I stay same weight if I do this?

I'm not going to lie- I'm a girl with an appetite. I love food. I see the weight starting to creep up on me. So now I'm working out very hard so that I can eat all I want and still stay the same weight.





Do you think this will work?



Yeah! If You Balance It Out Though.


By Portioning What You Eat. And You Will Be Fine :)




As you get older, your metabolism will continue to slow down. With this mind set, you are gona be fat later in life.


Working your *** off to stay the same...that is kinda stupid. Not to be mean....but why not eat better, work out...and improve yourself? Just my thought. If you're happy the way you are...do what ya want




haha im the same way! I think it will work for you. I play tennis so it keeps me in shape. But if i didn't play a sport, i would be obese.




Absolutely. I'm the same way. I eat 3,000 calories per day, I just work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment