Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What do you think... tanning bed or laying out in the sun?

If you want to acheive a tan fast without tan lines, then I'd go to the tanning bed. If you just want to relax for a few hours, then I'd lay out in the sun. Tanning beds may be bad for the skin, but so is the sun. So it all depends. I go to the tanning bed 3-4 times a week. It helps when I'm wearing a bathing suit so I don't get tan lines, and it also makes me look a lot healthier so I'm not so pale. So if you're willing to take the risk, then I'd say use the tanning bed. You only live once.




sunlight.





i go to a tanning bed and it damages your skin, though i have been going every day which is why is makes me itchy. & it irritates your skin..





too much sunlight does the same thing though.





tanning beds with one visit of 10 minutes is like sitting in the sun for 3/4 hours though.





so tanning beds are way better for the tan but way worse for the risks and what can happen.




Tip: Be as specific and detailed as you can. Use any personal experience or knowledge you might have.





You can use research to help support your answer.





I suggest laying out inside the sun.




sunlight


it isn't as damaging and it is fun.


you can listen to music and aren't all cramped inside




Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment