Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

COULD I BE PREGNANT PLEASE HELP!!!?

Ok here's my time line


Last Period:march 1 09


My Cycle:30 days


Ovulated:13-18


has sex:13-22


started cramping:8dpo


days till next period:6


Symptoms:cramping all over my abdomen


clear stretchy mucus


my breast's are sore


nausea





My Question : could i be pregnant


PS i cant take a test yet i am not due till the 31



possibility does exist try first response it should tell you 5 days before you miss period. Hope you get your heart's desire.




Its a possibility for you to be pregnant. If you have had unprotected sex once or even more its possible. But the symptoms could also be PMS. So i would see a doctor when you can but dont worry.




I doubt you are. Test can't even show until a few weeks.. And worrying might even cause you to skip a period so just calm down and you'll be fine.




You could be pregnant, but you're going to have to wait and test to find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment