Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Light period and bloating?

I've been exercising a lot, but I suddenly gained a lot of weight b/c of my period, only my period only lasted like two days before it quit, and even before that it was light enough so taht I didn't even need a pad.





Is this normal when exercising? I've also been extremely bloated. My jeans fit the same and everything, but I feel fatter.





And I'm not pregnant because I'm a virgin okay?











How long before the bloating goes away? Does refined sugary products cause water weight?



its isnt really that normal for your period to be very light while exercising... have you recently changed your diet to lose weight?? cause that could be it





midol always helps me for the bloating.





and yes and sugar/carbs hold water weight... that is why its best to eat those in moderation

No comments:

Post a Comment