Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have a irregular periods from the starting.but after marriage it

And now last month It stayed more than 15 days and now its bleeding from last 28th Feb '09.Earlier doctor prescribed me to take DOULTON for harmone imbalance for 6 months but, the month i dropped medicine the problem again starts.I tested Thyroid ,diabetes all are normal but Ultrasound of my ovaries says the the symptoms of PCOD(poly cystic ovarian disease).I have a tremendous weight gain after marriage.From last 2 years I am not having kids but I am planning to have next year.But for PC OD,I don't want to see allopathic doctor,this time I went to Homeopathic doctor and says it is curable.



I was very irregular when I was single and started at a very young age but after marriage it's gotten very regular. I can definately tell you that the weight gain affects our cycle, I'm over weight myself, I've already gained 50 after marriage BUT as soon as I lose 10lbs, every things starts getting back to normal immediately. Start trying to lose and stabalizing your period as of now, so when you start trying for babies, you don't have trouble. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment