Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My braces are extremely painful help?

i cant chew or bite my front teeh hurt like hell when touched. how long will this hell last!!!!. and when will i be able to eat solid foods like chicken. also do you always have to brush right after you eat something even if its small



It will hurt for like a day or 2. I only brushed my teeth like normal when I had my braces. Good luck. You must have just got them. Take tylenol to ease the pain. and ice cream helps too




if you get clove oil (thats safe to eat) or clove leaves and chew on them it will instantly help the pain. better then taking lots of meds that are bad for your kidneys/liver/stomach. Also, try, if you can, to floss in between the braces, I got cavities in between my front teeth when I had braces because I didn't clean under the braces enough.




Mine always hurt for 2-3 days after getting tightened. Just eat soup and mushy foods for a few days. Sugar free popsicles are good. Take Tylenol. That's about all you can do.




Take advil and sleep its a way to help your body heal. After a while your mouth will get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment