Cancer Treatment Services

Monday, March 30, 2009

Is there something wrong with my hands?

My fingers and hands hurt often and sometimes my hands shake...





I have been popping my knuckles since I was little, and I know, people say this does not lead to arthritis, but can someone tell me why my hands shake so often?(Sometimes when I'm writing, or holding a paper, ect).





And why my fingers/hands ache so much? I'm sixteen years old, and it has been happening for awhile now. Is there something I can do to help it?





Thanks in advance!



Exercise and massage your arms fingers and hands often


Holding a pencil hard for log hours can cause muscle strain and block circulation .....





Change your habits and everything will be fine . Blood needs to circulate to carry oxygen , , help it get around . with movement and massage, add that to you list before finger cracking!




I think you should see an osteopath as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment