Cancer Treatment Services

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Question for men (sexual)?

I just wanna know the truth...Do guys really like it when girls get real wet for them? I know most people will want to put that they like it somewhere in between but that's not my question. Do you guys prefer a girl that gets really wet or really dry?



I think really really wet is sexy. It means the woman is very sexually stimulated. Good for her. Better for me.




Really dry is terrible. I'm definitely a fan of the really wet. It makes you feel like you're doing something very right that your partner is so into it. Though yes... huge wet spots on the bedsheets are bothersome, its worth it knowing she was enjoying it that much.




My girl gets really wet, like staining the sheets wet. I like it, I don't have to worry about lubrication and I have an irrefutable sign that she's turned on. I think it's sexy.





besides, if you're worried about sex stains you can wash the sheets.




i like it when women get wet down there. that means that they are turned on by me. plus it makes it easier for me to enter her and also it makes it more comfortable for her too.




Trust me hun..guy's don't like dry what so ever but too wet can cause over lubrication issues which reduces pleasure for both.




Wet is hot! If it is not wet that means I am not doing something right.




wet of course! If she is too dry it will hurt you both. You would then need some lube.




wet




not getting your bed wet but wet enough where its enjoyable :)




Wet is soooo sexy! It turns me on when I se my woman all wet for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment